Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sneak Peek

This is one of those gifts that will have to wait until after the holidays to post, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at some supplies and sketches, at least. Oh, and when I was working on this, I was home while my husband was at work. I picked up the movie P.S. I Love You that he had put on a hold for me at the library (a surprise since I knew nothing about this movie). Yeah, while this was a really great movie, I don't at all recommend it as a crafting background movie. I balled for about two straight hours watching it. I ended up putting the crafts aside to avoid getting tears and runny nose drippings on it. I think my niece (the giftee) will appreciate that. Although, being only 2 years old, I imagine she'll have her own tears and snots to share with this gift at some point. =)


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: