Monday, July 14, 2008

Take Me Home, I'm Yours!


If you're ever in Australia and come across a bagged toy hanging around in a random place, take it home! It's part of The Toy Society. Here's what their site has to say:

"The Toy Society" is a small project spreading the love throughout the streets. Nothing to it really just a bunch of handmade toys made by The Toy Society looking for a nice home. Should you come across a member of The Toy Society on your travels collect them up and take them home with you! But don't forget to let us know about it here."

I thought this was a really sweet idea...and I wish one existed here in Madison. Hmm...maybe the girls and I could start a franchise. =)

Check out some of the toys:





Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

designwaitress said...

I love this idea!!!!!!!