Thursday, May 21, 2009

Win a Namaste Bag...(But, Really, You Don't Want It!)

Way back when, I told you about the wonders of the Namaste knitting bag. It looks like a beautiful trendy purse, but then it's all cool and granny knitting storage on the inside. Love!

Well Diva Knitting is giving one away...as in FREE! As in, I don't have to deplete my savings to buy my own! Er...if "I" am the one who actually wins it, that is. Because, you see, you too could enter. But really, you don't want to. I mean, it's a lot of work--all the pointing and clicking and typing. Don't you do enough of that all day? Trust me, you do. So let's pretend like I never mentioned any of this. Namaste bag? Huh? What are you talking about? Never heard of such a thing. Let's move on. ;)

Inquiring minds want to know what bag it shall be! (It may not even be pictured above.) I love surprises.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Corvus said...

Hah, you're awesome. May the best knitter win, I suppose.