Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Creative High

I don't know why...maybe it's spring with all its splashes of new colors and fresh smells or maybe it's the quest of looking for a house (aka...a needle in a haystack) or maybe it's because I just passed my one year Blogiversay...but I'm on a bit of a creative high. I'm still knee deep in knitting the shawl for Shane's aunt, but it's coming along beautifully (and with help from Judith, I was able to track down the type of yarn...Prism in Cabernet. Phew!) I have so many craft ideas running through my head at the moment, that I feel like I'm going to burst. Below are just some of the things that are inspiring me for a big bunch of different crafts. Hope they lift you creative spirits as well!

Digital print-outs used as irons from Kitschy Digital Blog

Amy Butler fabric from the Fat Quarter Shop

Wide-Eyed Dishtowel from Anthropologie

Wonderland Honey Bun Fabric from Mo Mo (Fat Quarter Shop)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

babalisme said...

I love the wonderland honey bun fabric!! Thank you for sharing this!

Peanut Blossom said...

I have a mini stockpile of Wonderland fabric, highly recommend it! The color palette is awesome. I'm sure you'd have tons of cool things you could turn it into!