Thursday, November 19, 2009

7 Days to Go...Another Garland--MINE!

Well kids, we're down to the final week. How did that happen? Fall has been flying by a little too fast for my taste. I think time flies when you dedicate so much energry toward a puppy and painting. But despite those distractions, I buckled down and decided to make a garland of my very own instead of just talking about how much I would like one. It's nothing super fancy, but it helps to dress up the hearth.

Festive, right?

This is in the living room, which is now not going to get painted until December. This room is basically a holding area for furniture and excess decor, so it was nice to have a little nook to make prettier. You can see the fireplace from the dining room table, which will be nice on turkey day.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Angie said...

The banner turned out great!

LollyChops said...

This is so sweet!!!

Sara said...

Great Job! I like it.

Tiffany said...

Fantastic! I'm impressed you whipped that out so quickly, it is adorable.

Yarni Gras! said...

what a lovely banner...