Monday, November 16, 2009

10 Days to Go...Let's Talk Garlands

I've been pretty smitten with garlands lately. Maybe because I have a fireplace now to hang one on, or maybe it's just because they're so festive. Either way, I'd like one for my turkey day festivities...now it's just a matter of making one of my own. Why is there not more time? Why didn't I think about making a garland in the summer? Why do I wait until ten days before the big day to get great ideas?

prettyfickle's shop

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love garlands too. Mine will definitely look homemade, not handmade, though.

Angie said...

Those were some great ones. I'm also the Queen of last minute decor ideas! ;) How's that adorable Dexter?

Tiffany said...

LOVE these! I'm bookmarking the idea for next year. I'm already working full blown Christmas so I'm done in time. Still might not happen. How cute would garland like this be for the spring holidays: Valentine's, St. Patty's, Easter etc. Love it.

Yarni Gras! said...

all these are so pretty....now I feel like a slug for not having one!