Saturday, November 14, 2009

12 Days to Go...Table Settings

A few weeks back, Miss Tiffany over at Peanut Blossom had passed on the recommendation to sign up for Martha Stewart's Everything Thanksgiving e-mail. And like a good Thanksgiving day planner, I did. A weekly (I think?) email comes out with planning tips and ideas. Most of the meal stuff wasn't that helpful since I pretty much have the same menu every year (and every year I question if that is a bad thing). But this week she sent out table decorating ideas. Not sure if I'll use any, but I thought they were super cute none the less.

Pom-pom and felt turkeys.

Thanksgiving finger puppets.

Trivia placecards (there are questions on the front of the feathers and answers on the back).

Go here for more ideas!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm glad you signed up! I've been saving the emails to go through all at once, man I'm a procrastinator despite my best efforts! We have the same menu every year, too. But I appreciated getting the recipe suggestions because I want to make the stuffing from scratch this year but I want it to taste like the one we normally do. Picky picky, but that's how I am with holiday food!

Yarni Gras! said...

great finger puppets!