Thursday, January 7, 2010

Break Knitting: Day 3 (last one...I'm not a machine)

The last of the break knitted pieces is another Shelley exchange/swap piece. I one day mentioned to Shelley that I needed to go on Craigslist and find a food processor. I had an itty bitty one that you had to hold and shake, but it's pretty useless. The next day, Shelley brought me her Cuisinart complete with all its fancy-dancy parts (of which I've still only figured out how to use one...but I'm getting there).

A wonderful gift that has brought me lots of salsa, black bean soup, and butternut squash soup deserves something lovely in return. So I put more of that yummy Honey Bun yarn to use and knit Shelley a "Luxe Neck Warmer" from the Knit 2 Together book.




So there you have it, kids. Three knit pieces. That's what I did with my Christmas vacation. =)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Are you sure you're not a machine?! 3 whole projects in one vacation? I should be so productive! Gorgeous stuff.