Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Break Knitting: Day 1

In addition to a whole lot of sleeping and movie watching over break, I spent a nice bit of time getting some much needed knitting done. Over the next few days, I'll share the three projects I started and finished.

First up: A baby girl sweater. I have a TON of friends who are having babies, so I'm way behind on getting projects started and finished. My best friend Tasha from high school who lives in CO is having a baby girl anyday now. I couldn't help but go to my trusty Quickie Baby Sweater pattern. It knits up fast and turns out sweet.

I love how vintage this pattern turns out. I always end up wanting one in my size.

I used one of the buttons that Miss Jessica brought me back from England.

This is the back. I used the same yarn as I did on Moose's vest (Lion's Brand Cotton Bamboo).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sooo cute!!! I want one in my size too!! ;)