Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two Honey Buns

Someone that I met via Ravelry asked to make a swap for old Anthro catalogs in exchange for some yarn. She lives in Australia and can't get them, and I had actually held onto mine. I was happy to send them to her without anything in return, but she surprised me with some yummy mohair yarn. It looks just like a honey bun to me. I'm knitting a small scarflette for a work auction with it, but I think I'll have plenty left to do something else as well. The yarn is from a local Australian mill called Bendigo Woollen Mills. I feel so lucky to have received such a nice gift.


And then there's the other honey bun...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

LollyChops said...

Cutest.Dog.Ever.

He gets cuter every day.

Give him some puppy squeezers for me (again).

Sara said...

I would love to have some yarn from Bendigo Woolen Mills. It looks so scrumptious!

Adorable puppy!

Anonymous said...

so cute!

I love your page!! my page definitely needs some work. Thanks for sharing yours :)
kimpossiblykute.blogspot.com