Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yay for Lace!

Well after many, many patterns, I finally found one that was right for this yarn! The Upstairs Shawl pattern was a lot of fun to do and was easy to remember once I got into it. I'm really pleased with how this turned out. I think I'm going to save it to give as a birthday gift, but that's only if I don't get tempted to wear it first. =)


Here's a close up of the actual pattern. I love how wavy it turned out.

And here she is all laid out. It turned out to be about 60 inches. I did 11 repeats of the pattern instead of 10 (for those who want to knit this, too).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

babalisme said...

The image of crazy bob with that hair haunts me in my sleep (in a good way) ... so btw, I tagged you, will you play along? visit my blog for directions :)