Saturday, August 22, 2009

Girlknits RAK pattern #6...Last Day!

(If you didn't catch Day 1, go here first.)

I can't tell you how lucky and blessed I feel to have been given so many wonderful patterns for no reason. I hope you've enjoyed seeing them all this week. Thanks for letting me share them with you...and for letting them fill the void of my inabiltiy to get much crafting done. =)

Last, but certainly not least, is Alhambra by Anne Hanson. This pattern's construction reminds me of the Upstairs Shawl that I just finished, but this one seems to have a more curled approach to the diaganols. Oh, lace. I love you so.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE the patterns #4 & 6!! absolutely GORGEOUS and i hope you don't have trouble with them!! The pattern#5 is VERY PRETTY too! how COOL to be able to follow the instructions and actually make these for yourself! i only WISH i had that kind of talent! i am GREAT with making ANYTHING square or even rectangle!! hehe :) hope you share photos with your finished garments! Thank you so much for sharing all these LOVELY patterns!! Have a SUPER Monday!!