Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Girlknits RAK pattern #3

(If you missed Day 1, go here.)

Day 3 brings us Sylvi by Mari Muinonen. This is another design featured in Twist Collective's Winter 2008 designs. I've probably been admiring this one for the longest time of any of the patterns I received from girlknits but have been too intimidated to actually give it a go. Now that I own the pattern, I guess I don't have much excuse left. Yikes! =)

I love a good sweater coat in the fall!

Cables and flower...yum!

Thankfully the detail is just on the back so that I get a bit of a break on the front.

Look at it how swings.

The detail is amazing.

Come back tomorrow for #4!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

absolutely AWESOME! :) i LOVE this sweater/coat! Thank you for sharing! :) Have a WONDERFUL day!

babalisme said...

I think this is my favorite of the RAK pattern!! I love the whimsical details on the back and how it reminds me of little red riding hood.