Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Girlknits RAK pattern #2

(If you didn't catch Day 1, go here first.)

Next up: Maplewing by Anne Hanson. If August is anything like July, then fall will be here before we know it! I hate seeing summer go, but fall is by far my most favorite season of all, and this lace shawl completely captures the autumn feel.

I think I'm a lace junkie now. I've done three lace projects now (one that will be posted after it is gifted), and I'm hooked. I have no clue if I can handle this pattern, but I'm going to give it my best try.

This yarn color is amazing, too. I love how the orange and pink comes together to make it's own special color.

Gorgeous.

I love how this shawl is styled here. I hope I can pull off a look like that.

Come back tomorrow for pattern #3!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

The first pattern is very PRETTY but this one is GORGEOUS! Best of luck to you with the pattern! it will be absolutely LOVELY when done! :D