Friday, July 17, 2009

The Final Baby Blanket . . .

...well, for now anyway. This was the 4th of 4 blankets that my knitting friends/coworkers did for other pregnant co-workers. This was Shelley's blanket, which was knit by Judith. Shelley was part of the knitting group AND the pregnant group. Since she knew about her blanket, she got to pick the colors. And in this case, she actually created and dyed her colors. I love how vibrant it is! And the colors go really well with the new baby's (Mr. Callum...aka "Moose") room, which is being shared with his older sister. Nicely done, Judith!






And if you missed it, here are the other blankets: Julie's and Kristi's (I don't have pics of Kendra's...darn it). And here is Moose's other knit gift.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

babalisme said...

I love the color combination! Must be a baby boy, I assume? you're talented!!