Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Baby Blanket...done!

I finished Julie's baby blanket! For this being my first blanket. I'm very happy with how it turned out. It starts from the center and works it's way out. I must admit that by the time I got to the last two colors and the border, I was ready to be done with it! It's a pretty mindless knit, but in the process of making it, I had some weird allergic reaction to something (still haven't figured out the culprit) that caused me to have hives all over my face. Pretty. They're gone now thanks to practically ODing on Benadryl, but who knows what caused the hives. Stress? The yarn? The change in weather? All of the above? Just like the number of licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop: the world may never know.



P.S. Notice that these pictures are taken outside!! Yay for spring! And I didn't have to wear my coat, hat, and mittens! Double yay for spring!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: