Monday, July 27, 2009

KnitPicks Lace Sampler = Savings!

Depite my woes with my other lace yarn and not finding the right project, I couldn't pass up the deal the KnitPicks was offering on lace yarn samplers. Each hank below is 440 yards, and I got all of them for $24.99!

This is the "Riverstone" color pack.


There are four color packs you can get. The top left is "Atoll." The middle left is "Coral Reef." The bottom left is "Riverstone" (the one I bought). And the right is "Deep Sea." It was very hard to choose!


All of the hanks in one pack can be used to make the Chinook Shawl on the left, or one hank can make the Pyrifera Scarf on the right. The sampler packs come with the patterns for both. I'm not sure if I'm going to use them for that, but I'll have to see how my lace knitting is coming along. It takes great concentration...and I'm lacking that lately.


Here is another look at the Chinook Shawl spread out. So pretty!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: