Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dumb Bunnies

Remember the sweet bunny that Stacey made and I won in the Christmas swap? (If you don't, go here.) Well, in place of playing work-Yahtzee the day before Christmas break, Shelley and I decided to get crafty instead and make some of our own bunnies. I thought we would just make one, but then as rabbits do, they multiplied. One turned into four for me and six (or more?) for Shelley. We started cutting these bunnies out at work, and then I sewed and finished my bunnies over break. The one bunny not pictured hopped off to my mom-in-law's home as a Christmas gift. The three below are still lurking around my home. I don't know how I really feel about them. I'm not really digging them at all. The one I gave as a gift was pretty great. But these...eh. Not sure what to do with them now.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: