Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Gift for Rachel

Over a year ago, I made a scarflette for my friend Therese. Over Thanksgiving, Therese was visiting her first-grader niece, who asked to wear that scarflette to her big brother's birthday party. She was so proud to wear something of her aunt's, that Therese thought she deserved one of her own. I couldn't agree more. So here's the quick little scarflette I knit for Miss Rachel. The cool big buttons are from Therese's vintage stash. I love that most people I know keep their buttons in old tins. Hmm...that seems like a future post idea: people's button bins. But I digress. Here's the scarflette:


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I tested out this beautiful scarflette by wearing it one entire afternoon myself? I was tempted to keep it because the colors are so beautiful, but I swear I did mail it to Rachel. I can't wait for her to open it. I'll report back!
Therese