Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Cuties

OK, we're weeks away from Christmas, so let the holiday posts begin! I tend to be a bit of a Scrooge around the holidays, but this year I seem to be feeling better. I even listened to Christmas music in the car the other day...and sang along! (Someone will need to revive my husband at his point because he's passed out in disbelief from that statement.) What's been helping (besides wine and Reese's Pieces) is seeing what crafts and decorations other people are making. I've been so inspired that I have mutliple projects in progress. But here's the kicker...I can't share all of them yet. Boo! But what I can share, I'll definitely post. And what I can't, will get posted when the holidays are done. In the meantime, please email me/or comment with anything you're working on. I'd love to hear about them!

Here's one Christmas craft that I'm really loving right now. I found these on be cheery's Flickr pages, and I'm hoping she sells them in her Lollipop Works Etsy shop.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

yasmine said...

these are extremely cute!