Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ooh...I Want to Win This Quilt!

So far I've mentioned the following on this blog:

  1. I *heart* Sandi Henderson fabrics.
  2. I *heart* pretty quilts.
  3. I *heart* signing up for contests.
So what better way to combine all three then a contest where I can win a pretty quilt made with Sandi Henderson fabrics? Can't come up with anything, now can you?

Here's the lowdown. Old Red Barn Co. is giving away a quilt. All you have to do is leave a comment on her blog. However, if I blog about her contest (i.e., what I'm doing at this very moment), I get 5 extra entries. Sweet! Further more, if I put a handy dandy little ad do-dad on my site, I get another 5 entries. Sweeter! I could get 50 more entries if I put a video together about why I'm deserving of such a beautiful quilt, however, I don't think I'm up for that much of a challenge. Although, I'm still entertaining the idea!

For now, enjoy they beautiful quilt pictures. "You will be mine. Oh yes, you will be mine."




Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

designwaitress said...

Let me know if you want me to hold the video camera while you perform your entry. You should definitely win this contest and I will help any way I can!

Carrie said...

LOL..thanks. Not sure what to do though. I was thinking something with having blue foot...being cold and needing a quilt. Kind of lame though. More thought still needed! =)