Monday, July 21, 2008

Get Busy Knittin', Or Get Busy Dying . . .

Now that I think about it, this post title would be much funnier if it was about knitting and dying my hair, or dying yarn, or dying clothing. But it's not. It's just about knitting. And knitting to the most obsessive degree. Despite not having my home packed up yet (and we need to be out by August 15), I've knit another baby sweater for my Etsy shop, and have another one still to photograph and post. So that makes three baby sweaters in less than three weeks. I have a problem with not using up all my yarn at once. I'm not the type of person to buy yarn just because it's pretty (although it takes a lot of self control). I try to plan my projects out accordingly and then I go gang busters until it's done. OCD, anyone? Yeah, that's me. Without further adieu, my new Etsy addition:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: