Saturday, July 19, 2008

A New Baby Sweater

(Mandy C.....really avert your eyes this time.)

Have I mentioned that I am self-diagnosed craft OCD? Well if not, I am now. So the baby sweater I made last week was feeling too boyish to be a gender neutral sweater, so I decided to put that one in my Etsy shop and start a new one. Below is the baby owl sweater that Mandy's baby-to-be will get to wear. I'm so much happier with this one being the gift than the other one. I really like the other one, but I'd feel like it was a waste if she had a girl.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

designwaitress said...

I'd like this in my size but I don't think it would be as ADORABLE!!!
I love it! Lucky baby!

Carrie said...

I know. I thought the same thing once it was done. Maybe I'll have to figure out the increase. =)

And thanks!