Friday, April 9, 2010

Writings by the Talented Miss Therese!

My gal-paly Miss Therese recently started freelance writing for Re-Nest (part of Apartment Therapy). They always feature some of the coolest houses and spaces on their sites, and now Therese gets to jump in and play in the game. For her first two stories, she's written about houses owned by two of my co-workers. I feel strangely excited that I've been in these houses...I know. It's weird. And there's no good reason for it for those feelings. Still, it is what it is.

First up is Miss Camela's farmhouse. There are a few pics below, but you can see them all and read the great story in the Re-Nest post.



The second is Miss Jennifer's house. And for the rest of the pics and the great story, head over here.



Good job, T!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

The Litter Box House said...

Ok, this is going to sound strange, but can you ask Carmela about Renovator's Hardware - the place she found replacement floor vents? I tried looking it up on Google, but couldn't find a company with that name. Thanks!

Selkie on Ravelry...