Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Little Bit of Lace

My sweater is done...but I don't have pictures yet (I'm such a tease). And since I can't go more than ten minutes without something on my needles, I started up a new top that is all lace knit. We'll see if I actually finish this one. Why? Well, first, I'm supposed to be knitting for all of those babies that my friends will soon be birthing. Second, it's a whole lot of lace, and after knitting for hours and hours, I have only about two inches of just the back of the shirt. However, because this is just knitting the same pattern over and over again, maybe I can start it and stop it, even though that's not normally my thing. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, here's the start:

And here is the finished top that MizzBritta on Ravely knit. It's so beautiful. I hope mine can be even half as great as this one.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: