Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Dreams

Halloween...it's my absolute favorite holiday of all time! Yet sadly, my house is undecorated thanks to walls getting prepped for painting and my Dexter dog has no costume. Sigh. I had so many big celebratory ideas for doing Halloween up right in my new home, but alas, those dreams will have to remain just that...dreams. Life just gets a little hectic and sometimes we all need to stop and just breathe...or drink--your choice. BUT NEXT YEAR, I'm going to make something like this sweet skull garland to drape across my fireplace. It will be lovely...next year.

Get your garland here.

So freaking cute!

These are more in the Day of the Dead sugar skull style, which I equally love.

Here's Dex doing exactly what I'd like to be doing right now:

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Angie said...

I hear ya on not getting it decorated the way you want! Love the skull garland and Dex of course! ;)

Sara said...

Love the garland! Next year I will make one too. Check out the madness my husband brings to our home every Halloween on my blog.

Love the puppy picture!

LollyChops said...

I totally love that skull garland! So sweet!

Oh and my baby yummy tummykins with the precious spots on his baby waby wittle belly. awwwwwwwwwwww I wubs him.

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh, Dex has grown!! He is already bigger than the first photos you've posted. There's so much pressure with a new house but you'll have years ahead to make it your own. Glad you're not freaking out about it. :)