Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lookie Up There!

My partner-in-craft Miss Jessica and I are doing a bit of a craft swap. I asked her to make me a new banner (look up) and in exchange, I'm sewing up some throw pillows for her (I think...unless she changed her mind). She gave me lots of good choices to pick from, but the owl was my favorite. And, she said she could switch the owl's pattern and colors according to the season. So cute! Yay for Jess! (Thanks, J!)


Here were the two color options she gave me. I love the green...but I like the brown, too. Versatility is so nice!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Sara said...

I like it! The owl looks perfectly perplexed. She did good.

Carrie said...

Perfectly perplexed...ahahaha! I think that will be the phrase that goes on headstone to describe me. =)

Tiffany said...

Super cute, love the owl!

designwaitress said...

YAY! It was fun thinking of something that suited you and your awesome work. :)

babalisme said...

love both colors here too. You're so lucky!!

LollyChops said...

I am in love with the green one personally... but both are really nice!