Friday, September 18, 2009

Crafty Tattoos

No, I'm not thinking about getting inked, but if I did, I think I'd head in the crafty direction. Really, I've just been seeing more and more crafting tattoos popping up on blogs, so I thought I'd feature a few that I think are cute.

Elsie (from abeautifulmess) got this vibrant thread spools.

Another one featured on abeautifulmess. Not sure if it's Elsie's or not.

Found this on a google image search.

Saw on Craftster.

Saw on Craftster.

Saw on Craftster.

Saw on Craftster.

Found on abeautifulmess.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Rie said...

That's pretty cool - I never ever considered a crafty love tatt... maybe I will now tho!

Tiffany said...

Woah! I've never heard of such a thing. I'm not into tatoos but this is actually quite cool. I love the "Create" one and the tomato pincushion. Very clever.

babalisme said...

Those are damn cool!!! but since I'm needle phobia I think I am sticking to plain skin. yes, as much as I love crafting.