Monday, October 27, 2008

RAKs for Me

From the Ravelry RAK group, I've already received quite a few people who have come and visited my blog (thanks again to the new visitors!). But I've also received a few fun items that I wanted to share with you.

First, from jules1960...CANDY!!! Yum. I received a bag of Jelly Belly's Sassy Sour Jelly Beans and a bag of Sour Gummy Worms. Both were delicious! (I shared with Shane.)


The second thing I received was a new knitting pattern I had wanted from SweaterBabe.com. It was given to me courtesy of HelloKitten82. I have a ton of projects to get through before I can start, but once I get some free time, I can't wait to do this one!

The point of RAK is to give, not receive. And I have to say giving has brought me great joy. But, I can't lie, sometimes receiving a little something has really brightened up my days. Keep that in mind for those around you!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

CinderLisa said...

Oh wow, that pattern is amazing! :)

Carrie said...

I know. I can't wait to get started. I knitted another SweaterBabe pattern, and it was so easy to follow. I hope this is the same!