Saturday, August 30, 2008

Design Your Own Fabric!

Through blog link fate, I was led to Spoonflower, a site where you can upload your own designs and they digitally print limited quantities of that fabric. So cool! My interests in writing for a living have been waning over the past few months. It was a big reason why I put freelance writing for magazines on the back burner (and because working two jobs was getting to be more than I could handle). While I don't think I'm ready to become a fabric designer (one reason being Jess said it wasn't as easy as I'd like to think...boo!), I'd still like to pretend I was one. So yay, Spoonflower! I'm still trying to figure out how the whole thing works, but here are some pictures of other people's creative fabrics. What fun! See more here.







Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really cool, dude!