Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mister Rogers says, It's a Beautiful Day . . .

. . . for a CRAFT CHALLENGE! You heard correctly. I've been challenged to Craft Off by my friends Shelley and Jessica. Here is the formal invitation as written by Jess:

Craft Challenge Numero Uno
Theme: Neighborhood
Medium: Any!
Project Start date: May 27th at 12:40 p.m.
Project End date: June 2nd at 11:30 for lunch somewhere [at work].

There are NO RULES for the first go-round. Are you up for the challenge? Let's do it.
C'mon, get crafty! (sung to the tune of "C'mon, Get Happy!")

I have put on my game face (which remarkably resembles the stink eye) and have gladly accepted. While I have no clue yet just what I'm going to make (and given the quick turnaround...I better get my ace in gear), I have done a quick "neighborhood" search on Etsy and thought I'd share some inspiring pieces. And if my challengers are reading this, feel free to get inspired as well. ;)



Neighborhood Tea Towel


Welcome to the Neighborhood Pin Set

Carnation Road Tree and Shrub


A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: