Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More owls!

What feels like a million years ago, I told you I'd show you the mittens I made to go with this hat. The thing is, while they were knitted and I was wearing them, I had never actually sewn on the eyes or blocked the mittens. They were just all smooshy and weird looking...but, hey, it was cold, and I had a cute hat that needed matching mittens. I was desperate. So after sewing a whole lot of buttons on my owl sweater (pictures are coming...sooner than these mittens did!), I figured I best sew on the mitten owl eyes, too. So here they are...a little dingy and fuzzy from wear, but I'm hoping and praying that these owls get to take a LONG, LONG spring/summer nap before needing to come out again. But I live in Wisconsin...so owls, I'll be seeing you next week, I'm sure.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: