Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shawl 3 of 10

In my "race" for 10 Shawls in 2010, I completed my third shawl. I actually finished it more than a week ago, but I got lazy on taking photos. Laziness be gone, and here is the finished project. I'll be donating this shawl and my last shawl to a friend who is doing the 3-Day Walk for the Cure. She is going to have it for sale at a craft sale and then use the money made for her $2K+ entry fee.


This is a modified version of the Ulmus shawl pattern. It's modified because I only used on type of yarn instead of two. With the color change, I thought adding a second color would be too much.

To make this shawl, I used my Harmony yarn, but double-stranded. (Sorry for the wrinkles!)

Here's one close up of the bottom.

And here's another.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Angie said...

Gorgeous!! I'm waiting for my daughter to learn enough to make me something!! ;)